Varifocals lenses are the best solution when more than one prescription is needed to correct your vision. As they combine two prescriptions in one lens, you do not have to carry two different pairs of glasses. The more advanced a lens the less soft focus it will have, meaning it better replicates natural vision.
Varifocal lenses work by changing power from the top to the bottom of the lens. Moving your eyes up and down the lens will give you clear vision at all the distances you need. This means if you are using a cash machine you would be able to view the keys, screen, your card and then continue to walk down the street.
Any distance vision you need can be seen by moving your eyes between these points on the lens. All of our varifocal lenses are Freeform designs, meaning they have digitally modelling the optical lens surfaces with an infinite amount of control points, creating personalised ophthalmic lenses tailored to each patient. The instant result is significantly greater visual comfort and significantly wider fields of view.
We offer 3 core varifocals and 3 specialist varifocal lens types
- Well-balanced, dynamic design
- Good distance and reading visual zones
- Variable corridor lengths
- Extra soft personalised design
- Consistent performance in all zones
- High Definition
- Significantly reduced swim effect
- Easier adaptation
- Premium varifocal design
- Excellent adaption
- Ultra High Definition
- Wider fields of view
- Precise & comfortable viewing in all zones
- Consistent performance for any power
- Improved distance acuity
- Excellent performance in dynamic viewing